Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of misumisu.eu online store.
The following terms used herein shall have the following meanings:
- Customer – an individual, a corporate body or an organization without legal personality possessing legal capacity by virtue of special regulations, who places an Order in the Store;
- Civil Code – the act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions of providing electronic services by misumisu.eu online store
- Online Store (the Store) – the internet service available at www.misumisu.eu, where the Client may in particular place Orders;
- Merchandise – products presented in the Online Store;
- Sales Contract – Merchandise sales contract within the meaning of the Civil Code, entered into by misumisu.eu and the Customer, concluded via the Store’s internet service;
- Consumer Rights Act – the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
- Act on Electronic Provision of Services – the Act on Electronic Provision of Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Order – a statement of intent expressed by the Customer, aimed at concluding the Sales Contract, determining in particular the type and amount of Merchandise.
II. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions determine the rules of using the online store available at www.misumisu.eu
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the terms and conditions contemplated in Article 8 of the Act on Electronic Provision of Services.
- misumisu.eu online store available at www.misumisu.eu is managed by M2 INWESTYCJE SC. OS. DYWIZJONU 303 31H, 31-874 KRAKÓW, POLAND; NIP (tax identifier): 734-352-62-77 , REGON (statistical business identifier): 123170764.
Registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the minister in charge of economic affairs.
- These Terms and Conditions determine in particular:
- the rules of registration and using the online store account;
- the terms and conditions of electronically placing Orders in the online store;
- the rules of concluding Sales Agreements using the services offered through the Online Store.
- Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time using the link available on www.misumisu.eu home page.
III. Using the Online Store
- Registration in the Online Store is optional. The Customer may place an order without registration in the Store, after having read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To ensure secure transfer of messages and data as part of services provided through the Website, the Online Store operates technical and organizational solutions adequate for the degree of threats to service security, including in particular solutions preventing unauthorized interception and modification of personal data sent via the internet.
- The Customer in particular undertakes to:
- use the Online Store in a manner that does not interfere with its operation, in particular by using specific software or tools,
- refrain from such actions as sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) in the Store,
- use any contents available in the Online Store exclusively for his/her personal needs,
- use the Online Store in accordance with the laws in effect in the territory of the Republic of Poland, these Terms and Conditions and the general principles of using the internet.
IV. Conclusion of Sales Contracts
- To conclude a Sales Contract via the Online Store, it is necessary to enter www.misumisu.eu, make a selection by completing a series of technical operations prompted by messages displayed to the Customer and by information available on the website.
- Merchandise ordered by the Customer is selected by its addition to the basket.
- While placing an Order – until the button confirming the Order is pressed – the Customer can modify previously entered data and selected Merchandise. To do so, the Customer should follow messages displayed and information available on the website.
- After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all necessary information, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain inter alia the description of selected merchandise or services, total price and all other costs.
- Information about Merchandise available on the Store’s pages, including in particular descriptions and prices, constitute an offer to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code. By sending an Order, the Customer makes a statement of intent to conclude a Sales Contract with www.misumisu.eu, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Merchandise delivery is limited to the territory of the European Union. Merchandise is delivered to the address indicated by the Customer upon placing an Order.
- Ordered Merchandise will be delivered by:
- Poczta Polska (Polish Post)
- a courier company
- The Online Store takes 1 to 7 business days to complete orders.
- Delivery costs depend on the selected delivery and payment method. Delivery costs will be displayed at the time of placing the order.
- Merchandise can be collected in person at the following address: Os. Dywizjonu 303 31H , 31-874 Kraków, Poland, from Monday to Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. and on Saturday from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m., except for bank holidays. Customers collecting their merchandise in person can pay in cash.
VI. Prices and payment methods
- Merchandise prices are stated in Polish zlotys (PLN) and in euros and are all-inclusive, i.e. include VAT (the rate of which will be stated as well), custom duties and all other components.
- wire transfer (19 1050 1445 1000 0092 0338 9094)
- If you select the home delivery option, you can pay for ordered merchandise in cash (cash on delivery, COD) or select an alternative method of payment: – wire transfer (19 1050 1445 1000 0092 0338 9094)
- Customers collecting their merchandise in person can pay in cash.
VII. Right to cancel the Contract
- The Customer being a consumer within the meaning of Article 22(1) of the Civil Code has the statutory right to cancel a distance contract without cause by submitting an explicit statement within 14 days and for example by sending it to us by traditional mail or by email (M2 INWESTYCJE SC. Os. Dywizjonu 303 31H , 31-874 Kraków), firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII. Complaints involving Merchandise
- www.misumisu.eu as the seller is liable for defects towards the Customer being a consumer within the meaning of Article 22(1) of the Civil Code to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Article 556 and Articles 556(1)-556(3) of the Civil Code.
- Complaints resulting from violation of the Customer’s statutory or contractual rights should be sent to M2 INWESTYCJE SC. Os. Dywizjonu 303 31H , 31-874 Kraków, email@example.com undertakes to process all complaints within 14 days. If it is impossible to do so, it undertakes to notify the Customer about when the complaint will be processed.
- Every complaint must be submitted promptly, not later than two months after merchandise’s non-compliance has been identified. Complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word REKLAMACJA in the subject field.
- In the case of reasonable complaints, merchandise will be either repaired or replaced. If replacement is not possible (e.g. due to its unavailability), the online store will either refund or reduce the price paid by the buyer. Alternatively, the Customer may be offered another merchandise available in the online store.
IX. Final provisions
- All collected personal data are used for processing orders and – subject to the Customer’s consent – for informing the Customer about current special offers and discounts in the Online Store.
- The Customer has the right to access and modify their personal data.
- Any disputes arising between the company and the Customer shall be settled by a court selected pursuant to the civil procedure code.
- Any issues unaddressed herein shall be governed by the provisions of the following acts: Civil Code; Act on Special Conditions of Consumer Sales; Act on Electronic Provision of Services; Act on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and on Hazardous Product Liability; Privacy Act.